NY Post/Page Six: Mamie Van Doren Says Jack Webb Was a Sex Maniac!
Christine Erikson
2022-02-17 16:39:36 UTC
: NY Post
: Friday, January 5, 2001
: PAGE SIX
: 'DRAGNET' STAR WAS SEX MANIAC
: NOW it can be told. Mamie Van Doren, the
: B-movie queen now in her late 60s, claims Jack
: Webb, the "Dragnet" producer, director and star,
: once drugged her wine, tied her up, and raped
: her on his kid's bed.
: In an interview with Lori Kramer on
: eYada.com, Van Doren, star of "Forbidden,"
: "The next thing I knew, I was naked, lying
: spread-eagled on a four-poster bed, my arms and
: legs tied to each bedpost.
: "As the fog in my brain lifted, I looked up and
: saw Sgt. Joe Friday [having sex] with me with a
: wild look in his eyes . . . He was just the kind of
: sick bleep who liked to have weird sex with
: unsuspecting young women."
: Among her other revelations on eYada and her
: * She debunks the myth about singer Tom
: Jones's supposedly supernatural sexual
: attributes, and says that his physical endowment
: was actually quite modest.
: "I made the best of it that I could. We did the
: nasty and parted company . . . all in all, it fell
: short."
: * She once had sex with Jack Palance in the
: front seat of Palance's car in the parking lot of a
: Hollywood dance hall. "I watched the raindrops
: trickle down the windshield" as they achieved
: ecstasy. She liked it so much, they did it the
: same way again.
: * Joe Namath doesn't score many points as a
: human being, but, "He's very good in bed," Van
: Doren says. "He had a mirror over his bed, and I
: got to see bottoms-up and everything. We made
: love on his sable coat."
: * She turned down Warren Beatty because he
: smelled bad, and Henry Kissinger because he
: came on too strong.
: * Burt Reynolds was another disappointment in
: bed. After a very brief ride between the sheets,
: Burt finished first, yelled out another woman's
: name and fell asleep.
: * And she says Marilyn Monroe told her, "Don't
: ever bleep anyone in politics, because after they
: bleep you - they bleep you."
: And, more provocatively, she insists, "I knew
: Marilyn from when I was 12, and I absolutely
: think Joseph Kennedy murdered her because she
: was ready to talk about her affairs with his sons.
: She would never have killed herself."
: Van Doren says she plans to write a book which
: will contain even more juicy tidbits.
: SNIP
: http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm
So what do you want to do first Jack?
Just the ass ma'am.
Wasn't he one of those bigtime law and order types? Sort of a pre-
Moral Majority icon always spouting off about America's moral decay?
On Dragnet, which he wrote, he was always with a diatribe about dirty,
drug-addled hippies and free love, etc. Beloved by J. Edgar Hoover.
Sounds like Ken Starr. Typical Republican
*******Scuse me... it was Bill clinton, NOT ken starr who was accused of
rape... BTW, it Mamie Van Doren who was the big Nixon booster,. I cant
recall Jack Webb ever endorsing any political candidates.
Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
I understand some men she says she bedded deny they were with her, and he was married to Dorothy Towne at the time. But a real problem is that this was one of his kid's beds. Webb and his ex wife did coparentig so there would likely be provision for them staying with him, but they were fairly small still, so a bed you could identify as a kid's bed wouldnt hold two adults one doing some considerable motion. tied to a four poster that's small, well, her arms and legs would hang over the sides.

Someone suggested she had come on to him and he'd rejected her and she made this up. Personally I think it VERY unlikely. What kind of scene was she making on the way out of the house tha tmight have attracted attention? why isn't he in the rumor mill about this sort of thing? A likely loud drunken scream scene would have gone on on the driveway and a man who is smart enough to manage a film set can't figure to NOT do this at his some but get a fancy hotel room with a manager he can bribe if something goes wrong from his perspective? This is like material for a comedy porn flick. hald dressed seriously drunk couple yelling on driveway in classy neighborhood, like the neighbors don't have police and scanner following press in there? Even if this was in the apartment at the studio set, there would have been potential major problems if she woke up too soon which suppedsely she did. It doesn't make sense. One account of this event said the romance with Towne was dying a slow death but they got married that year.
Christine Erikson
2022-07-22 20:21:36 UTC
: NY Post
: Friday, January 5, 2001
: PAGE SIX
[...]
here are two videos I did one refuting van Doren's story from internal problems, and one refuting SallyTodd's story of him being into unsage insane S&M fiddling with a gun while having sex story also internal problems to the story. Mpt the least of which is timing - he had gottenmarried and moved his new wife into the apartment where this supposedly happened. Tod says they dated all that summer, but according to one online source theyonly dated March and April of 1958 then he married Jackie Loughery in June of 1959. Accordig to her they took forever to get beyod a kiss. I doubt it ver got to bed at all.

Mamie van Doren slander on Jack Webb debunked
Sally Todd slander on Jack Webb debunked I smell an agenda, and I discuss the likely agenda in the second video.