=======> YET ANOTHER RETHUGLYKKKAN BITES THE DUST! <=======
r***@gmail.com
2011-02-10 00:25:11 UTC
=======> YET ANOTHER RETHUGLYKKKAN BITES THE DUST! <=======

ReThuglyKKKans have proven again and again that they are arrogant,
hypocritical, lying, thieving, warmongering $HIT on the sole of
life!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41498568/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Republican Congressman resigns amid Craigslist scandal --
2011-02-09T23:30:45

Gawker says Rep. Lee of New York sent shirtless image in response to
dating ad

WASHINGTON — A married congressman from upstate New York resigned
suddenly Wednesday after a scandal erupted over emails and a shirtless
photo supposedly sent to a woman in response to a Craigslist dating
ad.

Christopher Lee had just begun his second term representing New York's
26th District. Just hours after the scandal broke on Gawker.com,
announced he was quitting Congress, and a clerk read his letter of
resignation on the House floor.

In a statement, Lee said:

"It has been a tremendous honor to serve the people of Western New
York. I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my
staff and my constituents. I deeply and sincerely apologize to them
all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I
can to seek their forgiveness.

"The challenges we face in Western New York and across the country are
too serious for me to allow this distraction to continue, and so I am
announcing that I have resigned my seat in Congress effective
immediately."

The controversy erupted when the Gawker website reported that a woman
had sent in emails supposedly written by Lee in response to a dating
ad that she had placed on Craigslist. In the emails to the Maryland
woman, a man identified as Lee represented himself as a divorced
lobbyist much younger than Lee's actual age of 46.

He included a shirtless photo that he had taken of himself, flexing
his muscles. One of the emails attributed to him on Gawker described
him as a "fit fun classy guy."

Lee and his wife, Michele, live in Amherst, N.Y. They have one son.

NBC News' Domenico Montanaro, Shawna Thomas and KellyO'Donnell and
msnbc.com's Carrie Dann contributed to this report.

And here is the Congressman's website:

http://chrislee.house.gov/

(Maybe Craigslist is what the Congressman had in mind under
"Constituent Services"!!! <snicker>
M'Balz Es-Hari
You took chaz nemo's cock out of your mouth to post this?!?!?
Oz
2011-02-10 01:09:39 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
You took chaz nemo's cock out of your mouth to post this?!?!?- Hide quoted text -
Nemo has no cock, although she sorely wishes she had one. Nemo is a
lazy,leftwing cunt whose life has been a dismal failure. She lives
off the back of the taxpayers and supports Obama 100% because she
expects him to provide her with all kinds of "free stuff," as she is
unable to provide anything for herself. She hates America; an good
example is whene she cheere at the killing of 3000 Americans on
9-11.
M'Balz Es-Hari
Chaz Nemo's strap-on.
mightyslow
2011-02-10 17:28:46 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
Nemo has an inverted cock, which only her gyne-astro-cologist has
seen. When she has a pap smear she smears juices all over the exam
room. She's on every doctor's blacklist.
REDRUM KILGORE
What we said. Teatards are *such* total trash. Gospel.
azjim
2011-02-10 02:35:08 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
Why didn't Teddy resign after killing Mary Jo or Clinton resign after
sticking little Willie in an interns mouth?
REDRUM KILGORE
2011-02-10 05:09:38 UTC
Post by azjim
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
sticking little Willie in an interns mouth?- Hide quoted text -
You ReThuglyKKKans have huge numbers of KKKrooks and pervs and WMD
liars, yet you always try to scapegoat someone else. What sleazy
whores y'all are!
ChasNemo
2011-02-10 14:04:52 UTC
Post by REDRUM KILGORE
Post by azjim
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
whores y'all are!- Hide quoted text -
What we said.
ChasNemo
Exactly!
REDRUM KILGORE
2011-02-11 06:40:01 UTC
Post by REDRUM KILGORE
Post by azjim
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
Exactly!- Hide quoted text -
Thank you. It's good that so many real AmeriKKKans recognize
teabaggers as the lying, scapegoating KKKooks they really are!
mightyslow
2011-02-11 13:01:08 UTC
Post by REDRUM KILGORE
Post by azjim
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
You'll never beat Clinton for a good sex scandal (though he claimed he
never had sex.) Come to think of it, a shirtless photo isn't really
sex either. I mean it's not as good as airport groping.
GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-02-11 13:28:08 UTC
Post by REDRUM KILGORE
Post by azjim
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
teabaggers as the lying, scapegoating KKKooks they really are!- Hide quoted text -
Absolutely true!!!

Topaz
2011-02-10 03:12:48 UTC
Here are some quotes from the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica
after the heading Ku Klux Klan:

"Ku Klux Klan, the name of an American secret association of Southern
whites united for self-protection and to oppose the Reconstruction
measures of the United States Congress"

"The various causes assigned for the origin and development of
this movement were: the absence of stable government in the South for
several years after the Civil War; the corrupt and tyrannical rule of
the alien, renegade and negro, and the belief that it was supported by
the Federal troops which controlled elections and legislative bodies;
the disfranchisement of whites; the spread of ideas of social and
political equality among the negroes; fear of negro insurrections; the
arming of negro militia and the disarming of whites; outrages upon
white women by black men"

"The constitutions and rituals of these secret orders have
declarations of principles, of which the following are characteristic:
to protect and succour the weak and unfortunate, especially the widows
and orphans of Confederate soldiers; to protect members of the white
race in life, honour and property from the encroachments of the
blacks"

"To control the negro the Klan played upon his superstitious
fears by having night patrols, parades and drills of silent horsemen
covered with white sheets, carrying skulls with coals of fire for
eyes"

"the Ku Klux movement went on until it accomplished its object by
giving protection to the whites, reducing the blacks to order,
replacing the whites in control of society and state, expelling the
worst of the carpet-baggers and scalawags, and nullifying those laws
of Congress which had resulted in placing the Southern whites under
the control of a party composed principally of ex-slaves."

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/