Did Ray Victory ever get a real boner?
Yule B. Sari
2004-05-06 01:43:37 UTC
I've saw him with many of the industrys finest ladies
and he was about as hard as a wet washrag.

VICTORY? The only victory he ever had was getting
in porn in the first place. I saw a scene with Nina
DePonca that would have made a statue cum and
ole R.V. didn't even get past the semi-flaccid state.

SAD..

Whatever happened to him?
Graphixmeister
2004-05-16 21:26:44 UTC
Yule B. Sari, how many movies with Ray Victory in them did you see? He was
in about 400 during his porn career. At his best, he is intense, highly
charged and overswollen with a HUGE erection. He bones his women like a
champ. I have never seen another performer before or after that even
comes close to him when he's at his best. To see for yourself, check out
the original version of 'Prince of Beverly Hills' and view the opening
scene with Nikki Knight. Or pick up 'Knights In White Satin' in which he
amazes in one hot anal scene with Patti Petite. You can also see him wear
out Heather Hunter in 'Heather Hunter's Home Videos.' There are many
examples to procure his position as being the best performer ever in porn.
Of course, that's subjective. What turns one person on may not do the
same for another.

It's unfair to judge him on a couple lackluster tapes. He was not always
on top of his game. How would you do if you were made to perform in scene
after scene day after day? Eventually, the novelty would have worn off
and boredom would have set in.

By the way, he retired from in the business in 1990. He married fellow
porn star Jean Afrique and they moved to her native Holland where they are
said to have raised two daughters.
Graphixmeister

Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One
I think he wilted away... hahahahaha
SaSaSushi
2005-06-19 06:34:14 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:52:38 CST, "Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One"
Post by Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One
Post by Yule B. Sari
I've saw him with many of the industrys finest ladies
and he was about as hard as a wet washrag.
VICTORY? The only victory he ever had was getting
in porn in the first place. I saw a scene with Nina
DePonca that would have made a statue cum and
ole R.V. didn't even get past the semi-flaccid state.
SAD..
Whatever happened to him?
I think he wilted away... hahahahaha
Stop cross-posting this drivel. Please wack off in the safe and
clearly labelled confines of your own demented community.

I promise I'll never ever go there to bother you.

SSS
k***@gmail.com
He has lived in Sweden ever since leaving the Porn Industry.He was married to a porn star who left the business with him.She passed away a few years ago.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-05 04:26:10 UTC
He passed away in August 2016
j***@gmail.com
2014-05-03 18:24:41 UTC
He lives on through Facebook now: https://www.facebook.com/ray.victory.566

Oh yeah, and also in Houston, TX, his hometown.
c***@gmail.com
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1626540-this-guy-bones-his-women-like-a-champ?store_id=62556
m***@gmail.com
Whatever happened to him?
Zimmerman
Whatever happened to him?
wylie richardson
Actually, Jean and Ray had two sons together. I read that they were actually forcibly removed from their home by some sort of authorities, due to their parents being in the porn industry. Too bad.
wylie richardson
2022-11-11 07:13:20 UTC
I read that they had two sons together (not girls), but that they were somehow removed from their home by authorities. Presumbly due to their parents' profession.